Our Place Society serves three warm, nourishing meals every weekday, and lunches on weekends. In between the hours that breakfast, lunch and dinner are served, Our Place offers a nutrition bar where people can find hot coffee or tea, baked goods and fruit to help sustain them throughout the day.
- Breakfast – 7am - 8am, Monday - Friday
- Lunch – 11:30am - 12:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Dinner – 4pm - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Nutrition Bar – 8am - 11:30am, 12:30pm - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Weekends – Lunch Only - 11:30am - 12:30pm
Our Place Society offers a variety of educational courses and groups for people to take part in. We are committed to helping our family members be able to learn and explore both technical and artistic skills within a safe community.
- Camosun Computer Class – September – December, by registration
- Art and Writing Group – 12:30pm – 3pm, Tuesdays
- Choir Group – 12pm – 1:30pm, Wednesdays
Our drop-in centre offers a place where family members are welcomed, offered a listening ear and a place to relax. Here, they can access various services, including but not limited to computers, library, mail and messaging centre and a free clothing area.
- Drop-in Centre – 7am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Clothing Area – 9am - 3pm, Monday - Friday
Health and Wellness
Our shower and footcare facilities, in addition to our holistic healthcare programs offer people the opportunity to spend time on caring for themselves.
- Shower Facilities – 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday
- Footcare – September - April, Monday - Thursday mornings
- Acupuncture – 3:30 - 5pm, Tuesdays and 1pm - 3pm, Fridays
Learn more about what's upcoming, be it Jazz nights, community fundraising events, and more. Learn more.
Wondering what time meals are? Curious about the schedule for the drop-in? Click here for program info.
Need a phone extension? Looking for general info or donor assistance? Contact us now.